Talk:Requests for new languages
Catalan a dialect of Spanish? Don't let them find this page in Barcelona or the rest of Cataluña.--Rataube 18:22, 23 May 2006 (EDT)
I would've listed ca: as a dialect of Canadian, eh?, along with Kannada and anything else similarly-named.
Still, this page is confusing to use - it's not easy to read this and determine which projects need to be immediately created and which are being proposed merely in jest. If I've missed something by all means say so :) --Carlb 16:10, 27 August 2006 (EDT)
This page needs to be reworded, primarily for the reason Carl stated.--Bradaphraser 08:44, 7 February 2007 (EST)
What about Serbian?
Serbian language is not just proposal anymore. Why don't somebody put it on the list of existing languages?
There's a Klingon Wikipedia, so why not a Klingon uncyclopedia? 18.104.22.168 14:20, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Didn't Wikipédia lock that one so no one could edit it? --22.214.171.124 11:38, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
make a pig latin verson --126.96.36.199 23:11, 4 June 2007
- There's a real Latin version (spelchek™ says 'a real satin version') but I don't think they own any pigs. --188.8.131.52 01:15, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
Pig latin may be possible to generate by taking the original English text and running it through some sort of computer programme. So possible, but would get repetitive rather soon? --Carlb 16:38, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
There are way too many wikis like this. Be more creative, folks. Smiddle 12:16, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
- One wiki spelling "Necyklopédia", one wiki spelling "Neciklopedio", one wiki spelling "Necyklopedie", and three wikis with the exact spelling "Neciklopedija". Smiddle 12:22, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
I'm not sure what to make of the Bosnian one. Looks like the whole thing was just a bunch of bs: ? Create a wiki, post one word (test), disappear and leave the project basically empty. Seems rather pointless... --Carlb 16:38, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the Installation of the luxembourgish Version. But we have any Problems. There are no Administrators. What can i do? thx --BlanneJang 17:09, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
- You could try contacting one of the bureaucrats? If present, they're usually the ones to add new sysops; on some of the more active wikis, there may be also some sort of admin election process. --184.108.40.206 21:38, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
Macedonian language on Uncyclopedia
Hey guys what's up? I would really appreciate if there is a Macedonian language on this page, 'cuz, honestly - there aren't many Macedonians who can understand English that well, and it would be nice if the rest of the world shares the jokes with us, thanks for reading this!
- Space has been allocated for an eventual http://mk.uncyclopedia.info wiki, but any translations would need to be done by someone who speaks Macedonian. I can't do that as I only speak Canadian, eh? --Carlb 19:34, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
we want Uncyclopedia Laos language
I want Uncyclopedia Laos language make me please please --donuttowanoon 8:22, 1 June 2008 (ICT)
beg for Uncyclopedia Cambodian language with
I begs for Uncyclopedia Cambodian language such with as with Laos language with--donuttowanoon 12:55, 1 June 2008 (ICT)
Brazilian Portuguese Uncyclopedia
Want a Uncyclopedia in Brazilian Portuguese. The Desciclopédia is in Portuguese Portuguese.
- What? The Desciclopédia is in general portuguese language, and the brazilian language have very great participation. UltraJohnny 00h29min de 4 de Dezembro de 2008 (BRST)
Hi, I'm going to start an Uncyclopedia in Moldovan, but I can't find all the info I want. Could someone help me by posting a small tutorial? I have it started at: http://uichipedia.wikia.com/ PS: Is the one starting the wiki an administrator there? I mean: Am I going to be an admin at the Moldovan Uncyclopedia?
I've created a test page for the Frisian (see also West Frisian language) version of Uncyclopedia. I would like to submit the request, however, I can not edit the project page for new language requests. Regards --Mycheameler 20:29, 11 January 2011 (UTC)