From Uncyclomedia, the UnMeta-wiki
"ALL PEDIANS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!"
Greetings, fellow travellers on the roads of absurdity, creators of cosmic giggles and weakeners of knees.
As we all know, the ties between the ***cyclopedian families were badly damaged when our mummy, Uncyclopedia, was abducted by Wikia, taking with her half the family of ***pedias. One of the victims of this tragic occurrence was UnMeta. This poor little site received an almost deadly blow that left it paralyzed except for some vital functions, which were maintained by Carlb.
This situation remained the same for almost a year, until some time ago, when some admins from different ***pedias came together in secrecy to discuss matters of Intercyclopedian relationships. The conclusion was that UnMeta could be perfect as the nerve center of Intercyclopedian communication, the exchange of experience and interwiki information. A team of experts set to work analysing the state of the building and reconstructing it to as the proposed headquarters for Intercyclopedia.
THE INTERCYCLOPEDIAN MANIFESTO
- Intercyclopedia's primary goal is to destroy the world as we know it by humouring the whole of humanity and incapacitating everyone by means of The Ultimate Absurdity (UA). The deadline for this project is set on the 12th of September 2012, at 12 o'clock in the afternoon.
- To accomplish this, Intercyclopedia will form a team of experts ) on Idiocy and Nonsensicality (***pedian Ambassadors). The members of this team will secretly work on a set of Jokes, that will be unleashed on mankind on said date. The jokes will have been translated and adapted to the different peoples of the world, and the media will be flooded with the UJs in such a way that mankind will not stop laughing for a day. In that day we will seize power worldwide and change the world into a fun place to be again, without noisy aeroplanes and screaming children.
- Centralization of the expertise and the coöperation of the separate ***pedias, whose differences in size do not necessarily reflect their quality. Therefore: Abolition of the distinction between big and small *pedias.
- Centralization of the means of long-term policies, internal communication and diplomatic relations.
- Combination of all ***pedias with embassies, extension of embassies and instruments of communication and the improvement of all ***pedias by the Ambassadors and the creation of new articles in accordance to the common plan and goal. Equal representation of every ***pedia by means of the Ambassadors. Encourage the establishment of new embassies and news services.
Benefits of forming a Union
- Being in relation with all pedias, to be able to share information, will make Intercyclopedia an international database for all pedias.
- Recently founded or growing pedias will improve rapidly by support of other ***pedias.*Pedias could help in pointing out their best articles and assist in translating them.
- By continuing long-term relations, ***pedias will be able to coöperate in mutual projects.
- Intercyclopedia will become an education center for contributors where they can improve their skills by sharing information and eachothers experience.
- Linguistic and cultural differences will disappear, for Intercyclopedia will set up a common understanding over all cultures that is based on liberty, equality, fraternity and good fun!
- Pedians from distant places of the earth will know each other and become friends via Intercyclopedia.
- Intercyclopedia does not form a separate union opposed to Uncyclopedia.
- Intercyclopedia does not set up any special principles of its own, by which to shape and mould the ***pedian movement
- Intercyclopedia is independent from any external organisation, but solely accountable to itself, that is: the communities of users of the different ***pedias.
If you agree with our initiative and want to unite under the banner of Intercyclopedia, we invite you to set up an embassy/communications center on UnMeta and send (an) ambassador(s), chosen from within your ranks, to join forces so that one day the whole world will become a place of hilarious laughter and mock.
The procedure is simple:
- Choose a spokesman to write your answer.
- Establish an Embassy to represent you on UnMeta,
- Establish a "Ministry of Foreign Affairs" here on your home site.
- Appoint an ambassador to initiate the relationship.
Your ***pedia will be accredited by Intercyclopedia Union as soon as your embassy is established. We hope we will all join ranks soon!