The Illogicomedia Foundation is the non-profitable organization that operates Illogicopedia, the nonsense encyclopedia.
Based in Illogicopolis, Illinois, the Foundation is a frequently-audited, non-registerable charity case that is funded primarily through 'under the couch cushion' money, and can and bottle recycling.
The Illogicomedia Foundation was created to manage the operation of Illogicopedia and its sister projects, and to give users somewhere to go when Roberto has his shorts in a knot.
According to comScore Media Metrix, Illogicopedia and the other projects operated by the Illogicomedia Foundation receive more than 30 unique visitors per month, making them the 4,285,193rd most popular web property worldwide (current to September 2011). Available in more than zero languages, Illogicopedia contains more than 7 thousand articles contributed by a global volunteer community of several people.
Board of Trustees
The Illogicomedia Board of Trustees manages the foundation and supervises the solicitation and prompt consumption of donations. The Board is the ultimate corporate authority for the Illogicomedia Foundation, Inc. (article IV, sec. 1 of the mythical and elusive Illogicomedia Foundation bylaws). For a list of the current members, [?media:Board of Trustees|click here].
Benevolent Dictator For Life
The BDFL is the permanent Chair and Supreme Leader of the Illogicomedia Foundation. He has the right to approve what he wants to approve, making the policies he feels are right, and deciding if users are trusworthy enough.
He holds Supreme Rule and can promote and demote users as he sees fit. He also has the right to resolve any community issue, and pretty much do whatever he wants with or without the approval of the Board of Trustees, though he endeavours to keep the B in Benevolent.
Barring an Act of God or a real-life occurrence of Freaky Friday or Vice Versa This user is none other than The Bard.
- The Nonsensical Encyclopedia anyone can mess up. Phrubub knows the cheese and in Illogic We Trust.
- The Illogiblog
- The Illogicopedia in weblog form. Latest information from the Illogicomedia team of accomplished nonsense writers.
- Bong! ?pedia has its own news page. Bong! It malreports. Dong! My microwave noodles are ready.
- The Illogicopedian Times
- Navel gazing disguised as a newspaper.
- Illogicopedia's o-fish-al podcast brings you news, views and general cheesiness from the Illogic studio.
- Are you man enough to enter Illogicopedia's Gaming Zone? No, probably not.
- An Illogicopedia project that was started on Eebleday 42, 4242 with the mission to create a free collection of absolutely useless textbooks that some people can edit.
- The ABC of the Insane, IllogiDictionary was set up as a quick reference nonsense guide.
- Illogic's own television channel. It broadcasts. Occasionally.
- Fake Cheats
- If you came here looking for real hints and tips on your favourite video games, you're in the wrong place. However, if you like a bit of fun, read on...