User talk:W. Chan
In other languages: Español • Galego • 日本語 • 한국어 • Português • Shqip
About Cantonese Uncy
Please, but the only issue that did was just copy and repeat the same application with all the fields filled forgetting that there is already a vote count that application worth. I ask you please edit from that field.
Second point, this issue has been addressed to those who manage the sites and it was suggested that while the version in Cantonese is not created to be created articles here. As there has been no contact since my last issue in May and to be able to continue to call for the creation of this wiki if you want from that time to create the first 100 articles here?
Please, I need the fastest possible response and in case of positive to start immediately to work.
- 1. Can you use simple English, my English isn't very good.
2. I didn't requested the first time. That was another person.
3. What do you mean by the first 100 articles? W. Chan (talk) 04:16, 5 July 2016 (UTC)
- I'm sorry but as I am not native in any English-speaking country also my knowledge of English is very bad.
- Although the application has been made by someone else, as you also created a similar application will be set if that person returns among you who will be the bureaucrats and administrators.
- This issue means that the creation of articles here on UnMeta to make sure the site is not created after abandoned is necessary.
- I prefer to make the articles on traditional Chinese uncyclopedia because a lot of Cantonese speakers are active there. And I
and User:Abcabc2are already making the articles there.(But the first thing is to conduct a list of words that should be used in Cantonese uncyclopedia, therefore I am busy working on it, see uncyclopedia:zh-hk:User:Abcabc2/沙盒#粵語偽基百科 and uncyclopedia:zh-hk:User:W. Chan/粵語偽基百科/用字規範W. Chan (talk) 11:19, 11 July 2016 (UTC)
我想完善MediaWiki介面，可是需要管理員權限，可否給我管理員權限？-- leave a message | 10:36, 31 October 2016 (UTC)·
- 沒事了，原來只是沙盒。-- leave a message | 10:46, 31 October 2016 (UTC) ·